Visit Russia - The DON'Ts of Visiting Russia05:13
Read the Blog: https://woltersworld.com/12-things-tourists-should-probably-not-do-when-they-visit-russia/
GRAB A WOLTERS WORLD SHIRT http://www.woltersworld.com/shop
Whether visiting St. Petersburg, Moscow, The Volga River or Vladivostok there are a few things you shouldn't do when you visit Russia. This video covers what travelers, tourists and vacationers should NOT do when they visit Russia.
Filmed in St. Petersburg, Russia
Copyright Mark Wolters 2017
1. Don't forget to get a visa and register it when you get to Russia.
2. Don't lose your immigration card.
3. Don't forget to have Rubbles in cash
4. Don't Think Russia will be cheap
5. Don't get upset about two prices, one for locals and one price for foeigners
6. Don't mess with the cops
7. Don't let your guard down at tourist spots or late at night.
8. Don't skip the Russian Orthodox churches and don't wear a hat inside the church.
9. Don't try to exchange damaged foreigner currency.
10. Don't think Russians are as cold as the service
11. Don't Bad mouth Russia or speak about Russian politics, it will not be appreciated.
USA Today & 10Best's #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At